Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dan in Real Life


Steve Carel can do no wrong, but Dane Cook can suck my dick off!!! I am sick of people making way to big a deal of Dane Cook. Sure I’ve probably laughed before at a few of his jokes but everyone in America thinks that he is the funniest dude ever… fuck that. And because of all these people it has given Dane Cook an acting career which is bullshit because he cant fucking act! I think I have accidentally seen every film that he has been in and they are all pure chili shit! The best one is by far, “Simon Says” staring Dennis Rodman! But alright enough ranting, D.I.R.L. is truly an entertaining family comedy. As the movie gets going you really feel for Carel’s character, and besides Cook the rest of the cast is actually pretty good. All of the songs used in the film are great and I thought the location of the film (which was Long Island I believe) was actually really cool.

Favorite Quote:

“This corn tastes like an angel”

No comments: